Exchange Marketplace

Solved
Hello78
1 0 0

Also having this problem despite taking all these steps. Please send email to snoringdevice.shopify

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1297 125 193

Hey, @Hello78.

Welcome and thank you for joining the thread! If the steps above did not help resolve the issue, I’d be happy to loop in our Technical team. That being said, I'm not able to see a complete email in your response. However, I've sent an authentication email to the registered email address we have on file on the Community Forums. Please check your inbox/spam/junk folder for the next steps and reply to it. Once we've clarified your store and authenticate your account, I can have our Technical team take a closer look!

Thanks!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
StephenMickens
1 0 0

bird-fly-designer want load exchane market place having trouble loading page need help

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1297 125 193

Hey, @StephenMickens.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble loading the Exchange Marketplace. So that we can take a closer look, which browser(s) have you tried using? Does the issue persist with different browsers or after clearing your browser's caches? If so, feel free to share any screenshots and I'd be happy to take a closer look!

If you're looking to sell your store on the Exchange Marketplace, it's also recommended to review the listing eligibility and process overview.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

0 Likes
JordanCatto
1 0 0

Christ that was painful to watch..

Can I get the same canned auto-response please. Using chrome, cleared cache yada yada yada

the-wobbly-dragonfly.myshopify.com

sales.downhilldreams@gmail.com

Been buggering about with trying to sell a store for over a month and have paid another £29.99 as a result..

0 Likes
srowaa
1 0 0

Hello have the same Problem. also with differences Browsers. Litlips.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1297 125 193

Hey, @JordanCatto & @srowaa.

Thank you for joining the thread!

My apologies for the late response, as we've been working on support requests over the holidays. I understand both of you have tried using Chrome or different browsers, cleared the caches and the issue has persisted. I'd be happy to take a closer look and I've sent an authentication email to each of your registered emails. Please check your inbox/spam folders and review the next steps. Once I've authenticated both of your accounts, I'll be able to take a look and loop in our Technical team if necessary.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

0 Likes
ColleenP
1 0 0

I’m having this same issue. I’ve tried all of the troubleshooting suggestions above. My store is two-trendy-toddlers.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Elias
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1297 125 193

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @ColleenP.

Thank you for joining the thread!

I understand you've mentioned trying all of the troubleshooting suggestions from the thread. Can you confirm if the issue persists on a different browser? Or, preferably another device?

If the issue persists, then this is something that our Technical team will need to take a look at. While I was able to help create support requests previously in the thread, we've since changed this process and we're unable to authenticate merchant accounts via the Community Forums at the moment. However, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you with this through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request. 

Since this is the next step, I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

0 Likes
Mbaljoz
1 0 0

Hey Elias - I've downloaded the app and can add images but cannot input any other content to save or submit further. 

Cycle-Charge.myshopify.com

Tried clearing cache, different browser, incognito but to no avail. 

Please help thanks! 

0 Likes