Hi All -
I've been having a LOT of trouble setting up my products on Facebook via Shopify.
It should all be so simple but it's not working for me!
1. I want to upload my products via Facebook Pixel. In my Facebook Catalog Manager it says my Pixels are Not Ready! I have FB Helper and know that my Pixel is installed properly and firing on events - It is just not passing the information to Facebook! See for yourself: https://igloobudstv.myshopify.com/
In Shopify FB App the Error says 'Product Must Be Available for Purchase'.
2. In my Data Sources a new Pixel called 'Shopify Marketing' has appeared that I am sure does not belong to me! See attached images - How did this appear and more importantly how do I remove it from my Pixels?
Thank you for any help. I just want to have my products up on Instagram agh!!
Having a very similar issue. I have spent hours and hours trying to figure out a way but still nothing. So now I'm here, and hopefully someone will have some answers
I was having the same trouble this seems to work.
In the sales channels it has:
Edit the sales channels and remove 'facebook' but leave 'facebook store'
this should work! 🙂
have the same problem. "must be available for purchase" tried to fix it and now my shopify business manager got disconnected and when i tried to reconnect or create a new business manager an Error Prompts appear saying "something went wrong when attempting to connect to your Business manager". i Cant even open my facebook marketing. it keeps sending me to an error page stating "technical issue please try again later." at first i thought it was just my internet connection buts its already been 2 days.
I think I solved the problem "Must be Available for Purchase"
We do this:
1) go to viewing products with an error, the bulk editor will open.
2) We are looking at Currently editing these fields:
and add the "Available on Online Store" field.
3) Uncheck the box in the "Available on Online Store" field, and put them again, then save the changes and everything works!
I hope I helped you friends!
Tried this. After 15 mins of FB review. It reverts back to the same error. Any other solutions? Are there certain fields required to be filled out per product? Thanks.
As annoying as it is, this worked for me. Unchecked "Available on Online Store" > Save > Check "Available on Online Store" > Save.
I also removed "Facebook Shop" Sales Channel as it is no longer available on Shopify. Only keep "Facebook".
Are you referring to "Facebook Sales" on the left side in Shopify?
Having the same issue but don't have the "Facebook Sales" Section, just Facebook.
Encountering the same issue atm and can't seem to fix it.
I also can't login as a co-worker in business manager. Always get "There was a problem, try it again later."
Yep just keep Facebook:
And as I mentioned, make all products unavailable then available again in your Products Panel. But this was what worked for me.
I am also having this problem. I use Shopify lite to incorporate buttons onto my own site and into my Facebook business page. About half of my products keep having this error no matter what I do. It's deeply annoying and so far none of these solutions that have worked for others seem to be working for me.
Had the same issue but seem to have resolved it...
1) Go to 'All Products' under 'Products' drop down
2) Check box to the left of the thumb nail image of your product
3)Select 'More Actions'
4)Select make products available
5) Save and wait 15 minutes for Shopify to refresh and process... This all worked for me.
Hope that helps