How can a customer edit or delete their product review in the Shop app?

CornPopper
Visitor
1 0 0

Re the Shop app

A customer left a review for a product in the Shop app and now wants to either delete it or edit it (we took care of the issue).

How can the customer edit or review their review?

Reply 1 (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 179

Hey, @CornPopper!

It's fantastic to hear that you were able to successfully resolve this issue for your customer! That level of customer service is truly commendable, and it's wonderful to see such dedication. Keep up the great work!

In the Shop App, buyers do have the ability to edit or delete their reviews. To learn more about the specific steps involved in editing or deleting a review, you can refer to this helpful page here.

To edit a review, buyers can simply navigate to the order page in the Shop app, click on the specific order, and utilize the "Edit Review" button, as shown in the screenshot below:

If you haven't made any plans for BFCM yet, now is the perfect time to start preparing. BFCM is a major sales weekend and marks the beginning of the holiday season. I highly recommend checking out this BFCM Checklist. It's a valuable resource that helps optimize your time and resources, alleviating the pressure by starting early. It's definitely worth a read if you're interested!

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog