How can I create an AI-based cross sell popup for my e-commerce site?

Irwan1
Shopify Partner
6 0 2

Hi There,

I'm looking for cross-sell pop-ups that have a similar design to these.

Salutation-Stash-7-8-Tight-Athleta.png

So, when a customer adds a product to their cart, a cross-sell pop-up will appear with the following design:

1. Display products that were recently added to the bag in the top row.

2. Have a progress bar so that it shows the customer how much they need to purchase again to get free shipping.

3. Display cross-sell product recommendations (preferably based on AI), and it will be even better if you can display a similar variant color that the customer has just added.

Thank You

Replies 3 (3)

Stacy_Zhuk
Shopify Partner
456 21 64

Hello @Irwan1,

Unfortunately, this functionality is too specific to be covered by a ready Shopify app. You can try these apps: LimeSpot Personalizer, and ReConvert Upsell & Cross Sell by StilyoApps. Also, you can take a look at these recommendation engines: Dynamic Yield, Recolize, Qubit, Nosto, and Unbxd.

You could consider reaching out to an experienced Shopify development company to discuss the possibility of creating a custom app that meets your needs. They should be able to help you find a solution that works for you.

Best regards,
Anastasia

Co-founder at Whidegroup, e-commerce development company from Ukraine
- 10+ years of experience with SMBs
- Deep expertise in custom development & optimization
E-mail: anastasia@whidegroup.com

Sajini-Annie
Tourist
11 0 1

Hello @Irwan1 

I would like to suggest you cross-selling inside cart drawer(side cart) or cart page because showing cross-sell popups can interupt the shopping experience of customers. If you want to try this feature alongwith your requirements I will suggest an app to you. Check this app called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell

Sajini | Content Writer @ Identixweb Pvt Ltd
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

Ryo14
Shopify Partner
79 6 34

Hi @Irwan1,

I recommend Upsell & Cross Sell app. With our AI-powered recommendation engine, you can automate your upsells & ensure that the best offers are matched with the right products every time. You also create upsell and cross sell offers on your product page, cart page, post purchase, & thank you page

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Want to modify or custom changes on store contact me.
Email: shopify.xteam@gmail.com, Whatsapp: +84384998762