How can I set up unsupported payment methods in my country for e-commerce?

Nezrin
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I can't make payment methods at my Shopify, because all of them are not supported in my country 😔,but I want to use Shopify so much, I have no enough money to use payment methods by opening company in USA, I don't know what do I do. Please help me for payment methods 😔😔😔 I can't use Shopify payments too, because it is not supported in my country 😞

Replies 2 (2)

Samia_Akram22
Shopify Partner
60 10 14

@Nezrin 

I understand the challenge you're facing with payment methods in your country. To address this, you might consider the following options:

1. Third-Party Payment Gateways: Explore alternative third-party payment gateways that may be supported in your country. Some popular options include PayPal, Stripe, or other local payment processors.

2. Local Payment Solutions: Look for payment solutions specific to your country. Many regions have local payment providers that may integrate with Shopify.

3. Contact Shopify Support: Reach out to Shopify's support team to inquire about any new payment options or recommendations for your specific location. They may have insights or suggestions based on your region.

4. Consider Currency Restrictions: Ensure that your store's currency aligns with the payment methods available in your country. Some payment gateways have restrictions based on currency.

Remember to check the terms and fees associated with each payment gateway to make an informed decision. If Shopify Payments is not available, exploring alternative options can still help you run your business smoothly.

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants.

Emily
Shopify Staff
1309 101 189

Hi, @Nezrin.

Thank you for reaching out! 

No worries at all! If Shopify Payments isn't available in your country you can use a third-party payment gateway. What country are you located in? Once I have this information I can provide you with the link to available gateways to you. 

Please let me know if you have any further questions! I would love to learn more about your business. What type of products do you sell? 

Talk soon, 

Emily | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog