How can I track free PDF downloads on my website?

How can I track free PDF downloads on my website?

Simon_Klein
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi.

Looking for a way to let customers download PDF-files for free, which is easily done by just adding a link with the PDF. However, it would be awesome to be able to view and track how many downloads been done. Don't want a product-download app where the person downloading the PDF need to enter name, mail, creditcard etc...

Is there an app out there that offers this or is there any other way this can be done?

Thanks

Simon

Replies 2 (2)

dongyu
Visitor
1 0 0

download product page as PDF?

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 45

Hi @Simon_Klein,

If you want to make it easy for your customers to access and download your PDF files without providing any personal information, then the Free Ease Product Attachments App is a great option for you 😊!

The app is very user-friendly and allows you to easily upload your PDF files in various formats and assign them to specific products or all products. This way, your customers can easily find and download the files they need.

However, it's important to note that the app doesn't currently support download counting. If you need this feature, you can consider using the app and reaching out to the app development team for custom features that will better meet your needs.

add pdf files to shopify.png

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support