How to enable bulk booking and multiple address input for a removals website?

How to enable bulk booking and multiple address input for a removals website?

dpbbdavid
Visitor
3 0 0

Hi there

I'm creating a website for a removals and storage company. Customers will choose multiple items they want collecting, the dates for collection and return, and the addresses for collection and returning.

I'm looking to 1) Give customers the ability to choose the booking from and to dates in one place for multiple products. Eg. the customer wants 10 products all to be collected on the same day and returned on the same day - the customer does not want to select the dates for each product separately as they would need to with many of the booking apps I have found.

2) Give the customer somewhere that they can input separate addresses for collection and delivery

Does anyone know any apps that have the functionality needed or any quick workarounds that can achieve this please?

Thank you

David

Replies 4 (4)

gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1834 145 192

Hi @dpbbdavid ,

You can work arround for your requirement like your collection could be single order.

User will add Items they want to collect, so change the button name from ADD TO CART with ADD TO COLLECTION. Change cart text to collection everywhere.

Remove the button buy now from the site.

Now add date 📅 picker at cart page naming collect date and return date with date validation.

Now at checkout they will fill their address details and place the order.

Hope this flow will work in your case.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee
dpbbdavid
Visitor
3 0 0
Thank you very much for your help! Which date picker app would you recommend I use? I haven’t found one yet that can do this
gr_trading
Shopify Partner
1834 145 192

You don't need app for this you can custom code in theme.

Or we can do if you are willing to hire.

For any custom development WhatsApp or connect at Email ID: gr.trading15@gmail.com for quick consultation. | Shopify Free codes
To support Buy Me a Coffee

AlbertArceo
Shopify Partner
21 0 0

Hi Dpbbdavid,

Albert here, from BookThatApp!

BookThatApp is a powerful booking tool that you can use for the booking of your product and services that you're offering on your Shopify site, you can use the app for different booking types such as product rental, appointments, classes, tickets, and more.

BookThatApp definitely supports the multiple product booking that you're looking for using our bundle feature, please the following guide to learn more https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001403776-Bundles

The app also provides booking fields for collecting additional information from your customers https://support.zetya.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000335275-Booking-Fields

If you'd like to learn more about BookThatApp, please feel free to reach out to us at support@bookthatapp.com and support@zetya.com

Cheers!
Albert
BookThatApp Support