How to find a wallpaper visualizer app that uses client measurements?

How to find a wallpaper visualizer app that uses client measurements?

WallpaperSA
Tourist
4 0 3

Good Day Shopify pros

Please can you assist me, I am looking for an app for our wallpaper company that does a sliding scale of the wallpaper size as clients input their measurements

I have inserted and image of what I am referring to as well as a website link for reference

SAMPLE 

Replies 3 (3)

Made4uo-Ribe
Shopify Partner
6999 1665 2058

Hi @WallpaperSA 

This a very customized code. I do not think there is an app that can provide the said sliding dimensions. However, you can hire a developer to do this custom section for you

If this fixed your issue Likes and Accept as Solution is highly appreciated. Coffee tips fuels my dedication.
Get EXPERIENCED Shopify developers at affordable rates—visit Made4Uo.com for quick quote!
Do not lost your Shopify store! Get FREE trial with ✔️ Rewind Backup: Automatic, reliable, stress-free.
Need THEME UPDATES but has custom codes? No worries, contact us for affordable price.

EasifyApps-Zoe
Shopify Partner
582 14 45

Hi @WallpaperSA,

I have a simple and hassle-free solution for adding measurement input fields to your product pages – no coding required! You can achieve this effortlessly using the Easify Product Options app. Here's a quick demonstration of how you can set it up for your needs:

• Create a new option set:

EasifyAppsZoe_0-1691142999912.png

• Add an option that allows customers to enter the Wallpaper's Width and Height. The app provides a Dimension option type that is perfect for this purpose:

EasifyAppsZoe_1-1691143114590.png

EasifyAppsZoe_2-1691143141232.png

• Finally, select the products to which you want to add this option set, and you're all set!

EasifyAppsZoe_3-1691143162166.png

As you see, the app is very easy to use with intuitive live preview, you should give it a try! There are a lot more exciting provided by Easify Product Options app, waiting for you to explore!

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support
WallpaperSA
Tourist
4 0 3

Thank you so much I will have a look through this