How to link Sage Accounting with Shopify automatically?

LWI1
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello! I am just wondering if anyone has successfully linked their Sage accounts to Shopify so that sales are recorded automatically on Sage? Trying to import a CSV file is near on impossible. Mixed reviews on the shopify software app.  Any suggestions / advice gratefully received. Thanks 

Replies 6 (6)

Freddcs
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, did you ever solve this?

zips
Visitor
2 0 0

I am just looking to start on Shopify. I have the full Sage50 Professional software and I have been told by Sage that the software will allow a link to Shopify. All I need to know is the how!! Did you ever get a resolution to your question?

mogbird
Tourist
9 0 1

I am trying to find a shopify to sage50 app .  Did you find a solution?

mogbird
Tourist
9 0 1

I am in talks with a company to do the integration.  They are located in the UK with an office in Atlanta.  I will post back how it goes.  

Ricepony33
Visitor
3 0 0

Any update on this? 

mogbird
Tourist
9 0 1

Hello,

I have been talking to BPA Platform .  The company I mention above from UK with location in Atlanta.     https://www.codelessplatforms.com/business-process-automation-platform/

I have talked to them and they seem like they will do a good job but I have not put it in place yet.  Estimate fees are $4250year  with a 2 year subscription. And a one time consulting fee of 4750.00     So for my company that would mean it would cost about $1.50 per order going from shopify to sage considering the $4250 per year fee.  

Oracle is coming out with something new for small business.  So I am going to check that out first. Maybe I will just move to new accounting software instead.