Invoicing App for DropShipping to Combine Orders from the same Child Store/Client

WBM-LeilaR
Visitor
1 0 0

We run a wholesale dropshipping company that uses SyncLogic to connect our Parent store to several child sites.  We get multiple unique orders daily from the same clients and we are looking for an Invoicing App that can combine multiple orders in Shopify and send 1 Invoice.  Does anyone know of any apps that can accomodate that? 

Replies 2 (2)

ilrein
Shopify Partner
52 2 4

Sounds like a unique requirement. If you'd like, I can make something brand new for you. Shoot me an email @ ilia.reingold@gmail.com

Email me for any inquiries ilia.reingold@gmail.com

BestApper
Excursionist
17 0 5

Hello @WBM-LeilaR 

We have developed an app called MergifyIt helps you to merge orders. You can define all fields of the new merged order and check the app functionality by creating draft orders. When you are sure about your settings, you can make orders directly. Mergify notifies customers, cancels or archives orders, refunds extra shipping costs if you want. 

You can define some rules to help it find mergeable orders for you. For example, you may not want to merge orders with a special tag, or only consider the last 48 hours orders. Mergify then shows you merging suggestions that you can take action with just a few clicks. Even this process can be automated, so if a customer creates orders with the same shipping address that passes your defined rules, Mergify merges it automatically.

In your specific case that you need a merged invoice, you can use the draft order creating function of Mergify and send invoices to your customers.
If you have any questions, contact us at mergify@bestapper.com