Is there a Shopify app for customer segmentation based on visit frequency?

daebakbox
Visitor
1 0 0

We want to add a Shopify pop up to our store. Is there any app that would allow us to segment customers based on the last time they visited our site? We want to offer a coupon for visitors who haven't visited our site in some time (say, 3 months) as a resurrection campaign - but for them only. I guess I'm wondering if this is even possible on a technical level/is there's an app that would allow us to segment customers like this. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks. 

Replies 2 (2)

Sam9516
Shopify Partner
35 1 13

@daebakbox I am just wondering, how about sending an email with coupon to customers who haven't visited your site in some time? That will help to bring them back in.

Otherwise, the customers have to come back to your site by themselves to begin with and if they login, then technically it is easily possible to give them coupon based on their last login time to check if they qualify for the resurrection coupon.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @daebakbox,

I'm Richard- CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding your concern, you could try Omnisend app https://apps.shopify.com/omnisend, as far as I acknowledge, they offers Segmentation feature which allows you to segment your contacts to run appropriate campaigns for your store. 

Hope my answer will be helpful to you! 

Best of luck! 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.