Kit App

SarahNague
1 0 1

I agree! I’d love to keep using it!

MicheleYSW
2 0 4

Thank you emails was the best part of Kit. over 90% of my clients responded to the automated thank you with praise and thanks of their own. They really felt it was me sending it. We need this addressed before Kit retires or you should ask her to stay on and postpone her retirement! LOL

Seal-Extrusions
Tourist
9 0 26

Well had the final reminder from shopify today to prove 100% that shopify does not listen to its customers or care what they actually want!.. Thanks Shopify for the massive support you have shown your customer base by doing this... 

This is a final reminder that Kit will be removed from your Shopify store, the-seal-extrusion-company.myshopify.com, after August 31. 

August 31 is the last day Kit will be able to create and run marketing campaigns for you. After this date, Kit’s functionality will be removed from your Shopify store and Kit will officially retire. 

Lokah_Luv
Excursionist
15 0 18

I have to tell you the big difference is this:  kit was an all-in-one app that allowed us to send emails, facebook posts & send texts with only one stop into single app and I could do it ALL from that single app and the app would ask me if I would like to run store reports too!   KIT WAS AMAZING and the number ONE reason I loved my shopify store.   Now the new issue (looks like many others are having same issue) is we have to go to an admin that is clumsy and go to this app and that app to do the multiple things ONE app did for us.    Kit saved me hours of time and made it easy and convenient to market my store.  I just gave up  this year, and basically have done nothing via the store (email marketing or text marketing or even thank you texts...nothing.... )and have just taken photos and posted them on facebook.  Nothing like I used to when I had KIT.  KIT was awesome!  I miss it terribly and so does my schedule. truly I just don't have time to learn and fiddle with new apps  and kit streamlined that entire process for me.  Add and app> integrate with KIT> and viola... it was all set and ready to go.  I loved it.  please bring it back.  

Irene_Otto
Excursionist
13 0 5
Isn't there anyone that can create an app like kit that we could use?
0 Likes
Lokah_Luv
Excursionist
15 0 18

a sad day for us all.  Kit was my hero....oh did shopify tell you you can upgrade for a $1,000 a month to get service similar to kit? I was so bummed.

0 Likes
Lokah_Luv
Excursionist
15 0 18

@Julie Hi! One reason stores are bummed about kit being "sunsetted" is the fact it was an all in one solution for shopify admin that streamlined the process of marketing, running and handling a store.  Busy store owners are now being reduced to having separate apps for each task, that is time consuming and cumbersome.  I have been trying the last few months to figure out how to operate without kit and I will tell you my efforts have not been fruitful- even after multiple support calls and messages and even this thread have only added to my frustration of why is shopify killing such a great product??? I have all but given up on marketing through shopify.  My customers have noticed that I am not engaged with them like I used to be and even asked "is everything ok?"  Kit was the number one reason I decided to re-open my store on shopify (i had alternate options and almost went with them but they didn't have the all in one solutions like kit) and much to my dismay, kit is no longer.  Now, I rarely send text campaigns and emails.  With kit i did all the time and it was fun to, I actually enjoyed it - which made me a super happy shopify customer.  

smartsips
Tourist
5 0 3

Shopify - would the developers of Kit be willing to release their code so someone else could take a look at the app and replicate it? At least the 1st and 2nd email portion of the code?

AshlynD
Tourist
6 0 15
I would love the whole app back. Maybe a Kitlet?

Hey @smartsips,

I completely understand wanting to keep Kit going, but if you're looking to replace the 1st and 2nd purchase thanks, Seguno can send thank you emails for new and repeat purchasers. We've got a full step-by-step guide available here, a 10-day trial for all new installs, and have a free plan available for shops with fewer than 250 subscribers.

We have a ton more features and automations available in the app, and if you have any questions, please send an email to help@seguno.com, and we'll get right back to you! Of course, feel free to send me a direct message too.

Best,

Brian

cc: @MicheleYSW @Paul_McCaw1 @Seal-Extrusions @larussell 

Brian, Customer Success | Seguno: Email Marketing Inside Shopify | seguno.com
0 Likes