How can I speed up the review process for my app on Shopify?

andyphan
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi guys, I have a solution that optimized UI/UX design for e-commerce website and want to launch my tool at Shopify. If there are any tips on submitting app on Shopify for a quicker review process, could you guys share them with me? Thanks a lot. 

Replies 4 (4)

Vocalify
Shopify Partner
6 0 1
#ShopifyChat{
    height: 68px;
    width: 68px;
    position: fixed;
    bottom: 60px;
    border: none;
    z-index: 2147483647;
    right: 24px;
}

result Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 11.03.36.png

Vocalify- is an shopify app that helps onboard, engage and and convert vistors using AI voiceover

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

No, there is no shortcut. You should refer to the Shopify guideline when developing your apps. 

If you're developing an embedded app, you must use JWT session token auth with App Bridge. Also, the 3rd party cookie issue is annoying.

Make everything as seamless as possible and bug-free so that the reviewers can process it quicker

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview
andyphan
Tourist
3 0 2

Thanks for your response. Can I ask after becoming a shopify partner, is there any support/offer for new partner? And do we need to have a minimum download or a minimum revenue each month or any requirement? Thanks a lot.

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

There are several ways to get support:

1. partner support from Shopify but the quality is bad. It's almost non-existent.
  2. You can rely on the Shopify community (here!) to get support. But there are few responses here for technical issues. 
  3. Shopify app developer Facebook group. Quite active. I can get some replies with 1 or 2 days.
  4. Shopify SDK Github repo. Used for supporting the SDK for your language. 
  5. Shopify Townhall. Monthly webinar to give new announcements
  6. Shopify developer changelog. Get noticed for technical changes
  7. Twitch / Youtube tutorial. I don't care. Don't have time 

And do we need to have a minimum download or a minimum revenue each month or any requirement?

No and No. Just need to pass through the app reviews process if you want to publish public apps

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview