Linking Instagram and Facebook to sell through Insta problems

nettle
Tourist
4 0 13

I'm trying to link my instagram, facebook and shopify so I can sell directly through insta.

I am the only manager on all of those platforms.

When I try to link my instagram to shopify it says I can't because it's linked to an instagram account with 'another manager'. There is no other manager.

Has anyone had and solved this problem?

Reply 1 (1)

ektad
Tourist
27 0 3

Hey Seller!

I am delighted to answer your question.

It’s a good idea to expand your Shopify business on all the Meta Commerce Platforms. 

However, before you begin make sure that 

• You have the username and password of the Instagram Business account that you want to add to your Business Manager.
  • The Instagram business account you're adding to your Business Manager cannot be owned by another business. Instagram business accounts can only be claimed by one Business Manager.
  • You can add Instagram business accounts in the Business Manager only if you are an admin.
  • If your Instagram business account is linked to a Facebook Page, you must add both your Facebook Page and Instagram business account to the same Business Manager. 
  • To associate an ad account with an Instagram business account, the ad account and Instagram business account must already be in the same Business Manager. You can't associate ad accounts with Instagram business accounts in a different Business Manager.

Now, to add an Instagram account to your Business Manager:

1. Go to Business settings.
  2. Click Accounts.
  3. Click Instagram accounts.
  4. Click the blue Add button.
  5. Click Connect your Instagram account
  6. Enter your Instagram username and password.
  7. Click on Finish.

That’s it! Your Instagram account will be added to your Business Manager and you will be eligible to sell on Instagram.

Thank you!

We hope this answer serves you well.

Ecommerce