Local Delivery for Manual Orders

sivaprakashmu
Visitor
1 0 3

Hello Everyone,

I was able to offer local delivery for online orders on my Shopify store.

However, when I create my orders manually (for orders received via email or phone), I am unable to specify the delivery type as local delivery. So, I'm unable to add it to the local delivery app.

Can someone please help how to set local delivery on manual orders please?

Thanks,

Prakash.

Replies 9 (9)

cheesecakemania
Tourist
11 0 4

Hi! We are trying to enable local delivery for manual orders only. Maybe there is a solution that solves both problems; I will keep you updated as soon as we have found something.

awgm
Tourist
3 0 13

Did you find a solution for this?
I also create a request (link) for the same problem.
Rds,
Alex

cheesecakemania
Tourist
11 0 4

No solution yet. 😞 I’ve upvoted your request and subscribed. Until this feature is implemented we need to find a hacky intermediate solution.

farmhousefairy
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi I'm looking for this option too please.

gaiasbrew901
Visitor
1 0 0

yeah i'm having the same problem

CailaSelby
Tourist
8 0 3

I'm looking for this feature too.. I have local people text or email me about a piece they want and it would be nice to be able to have the store send delivery confirmation. I guess at least I can stop driving myself crazy trying to figure out what I'm missing since this doesn't appear to be a feature yet.  

SagarikaDas
Shopify Partner
246 24 93

Hello All,

You can explore the Order Delivery Date app. The Local delivery Add-on will help you to fulfill your local delivery requirement.

Regards,

Sagarika Das

► If the answer solve your issue please ✔ Accept it and hit like

► Need help with theme customization, speed optimization, fixing bugs?

► Let's connect: Mail me Or Skype me: live:.cid.2667d78144ce77ad

ShopMagic
Excursionist
23 1 10

We've found a solution for this, see this thread.

scrollengine
Shopify Partner
7 0 0

Hi @sivaprakashmu ,
You are in luck.
Our local delivery + store pickup app can handle both store orders as well as manual order an can assign it as per your need.
Along with that we offer features which will ease your local delivery operations.
To learn more about Scrollengine, visit our website here

Feel free to reach out to us at abhishek@scrollengine.com if you have any questions or need assistance. We're here to support you every step of the way!

Best regards,
Abhishek and the Scrollengine Team