What is the best Shopify app for customizable product bundles?

JasonD1
Tourist
8 0 8

HI all,

Let me know if you have any suggestions on a bundle app based on below -

Buy Product 1 (1 of 20 variants) --> Bundle Product 2 & 3 (1 of 20 variants) at a discounted bundle price

Most of the apps I found indicate purchasing a specific variant, as opposed to letting the consumer choose their bundle.

Thanks, any help appreciated 

Replies 4 (4)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @JasonD1 

There are a wide variety of bundle apps in our Shopify store that are available to you. With that said, are you looking for an app that allows the customer to build their own bundle? I'd like to know more about how you would like this process to look on your storefront. Any examples that you can share will be helpful. From there, I can recommend any potential solutions that suit your needs.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JasonD1
Tourist
8 0 8

Hi Dirk,

Yes, looking for a solution where a customer can build their own bundle, with or without creating a new SKU. 

So we have yoga mats...If a customer is interested in a yoga mat, I want a customer to be able to add a yoga towel and yoga roller for a reduced overall price by bundling the 3 products together. 

Alicemaillard
Tourist
6 0 1

Hi @JasonD1 ,

Let me introduce you to our Bundle King Application that can offer you several bundles, and which is completely free !

Bundle King offers multiple types of bundles: Buy one get one, etc. 

Here are some examples of Bundle: click on the link !😞

Bundle King's exampleBundle King's example

Feel free to contact us !🙂

Have a nice day,

Thank you,

Shine First Team

banned

GregoryWolfe
Visitor
1 0 0

I need to bundle 3 bottles on product page for reduced price. Not adding 3 bottles at regular price.