Can you switch loyalty and wishlist apps without losing data on Shopify?

maimailo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi, I currently am using a loyalty program app. If in the future I decide to switch to another app,  will everything, including points earned and coupons earned, gets moved over?

Also, the same question with a Wishlist app. Will everything be moved over to the new app? Or will the customer lose all everything in their Wishlist?

Replies 4 (4)

PartnersWire
Shopify Partner
41 3 14

hi @maimailo 

Good day! 

I suggest to contact their corresponding customer support verify concern, different apps usually has unique variety of features. 

Thank you

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi @maimailo 

It depends on the app you are going to switch to. For example, with Growave app you can easily transfer all your data from the previous app to our app. All you need is a CSV file format containing your information.

Here are instructions on how to import your WISHLIST feature and How to import existing customers to Loyalty and Rewards program

FYI, you can test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Reviews, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

VitaF
Shopify Partner
159 2 28

Hello!

I hope you have found a way to keep your previous loyalty program and launch a new one. But here's a little idea on how to boost your loyalty program by using SMS messages

Using SMS messages to connect with customers is great because

• Global reach. Nearly 90% of the whole human population own either a smartphone or a classic cell phone. No matter the type, all of those phones can be used to send and receive text messages.
  • Mobile-focused approach. In general, the use of smartphones for digital activities (e.g., online shopping) is growing, which makes mobile an essential channel to focus on. Not only in terms of promoting your products or services but also for boosting customer experience with your brand. It’s just smart to reach customers where they are.
  • High open rates. SMS open rates are probably the highest of all marketing channels, reaching up to 98%. So when sending a text message, you are basically guaranteed that the recipient will read it.
  • Target the right customers. Those who join your loyalty program and opt-in for your SMS marketing messages are the ones who genuinely want to hear from you. The combination of the latter and the responsive nature of SMS as a channel can be a powerful tool for achieving your goals.
Helpcenterapp

Sensei
Shopify Partner
42 0 2

Hi @maimailo,

I wanted to let you know that at Fealty, we have a feature that allows you to sync all your previous customer purchase data.

This feature enables you to provide cashback rewards based on their purchase history. If this is something you're interested in, Fealty is a great option for your loyalty program.

Let me know if you have any questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.