Manage shipping option by Zipcode

saduqz
1 0 0

Hello.

I need to manage (show/hide) some specifics shipping options based on the customer's address zip code.

I think the only way to do that is by building a Shopify App, I want to be sure that building an App is possible to do that.

The question is: Is that possible through a Shopify App?

E.g. "I want to show a shipping option called 'my custom delivery' if the user's zip code is in the list [11111, 22222]."

Thank you so much for your help!

0 Likes
Cross-Apps
Shopify Partner
12 0 0

Hi, this is possible with our app MOKIT.

0 Likes
Sid
Shopify Expert
28 2 5

Hello saduqz,

Sid here from Shipping Rates by ZipCode app, and happy to help you.

You can use  Shipping Rates by ZipCode app with zipcode of exact match(1111,2222,3333) or starts with(11*,22*) or range based(1100=1199,2200=2250), As well as you can set rates based on each product or cart's weight or price or quantity.

Happy to go over a quick call to give you a demo walk through. You can book demo meeting here: https://calendly.com/cirkle-support/

Please make sure to use APP to modify shipping your should show meet following requirements.

The Advanced Shopify plan, Shopify Plus, and any annual plan all come with Carrier-Calculated Shipping. If you aren't on one of those plans, then carrier-calculated shipping can be added to your account for an additional $20 USD per month.

Regards,

Sid

0 Likes