multiple automatic discounts application

vhuk
Visitor
1 0 1

hi, I want to set up multiple permanent discounts on my websites but the discounts section only has one running at a time, 

what a basically want is the same as discounts where you import from collections 

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 917

Hi There,

It is unfortunately not possible. Only one discount at a time

Hope this helps

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
Dgoldfe13
Excursionist
48 0 13

This is something that needs to be implemented. For such an advanced website creator. This is a basic element I feel. 

KSPENCE
Visitor
1 0 1

Ridiculous - Shopify needs to step up and enable such basic functionality. I am paying a small fortune for shopify plus and CANNOT believe how many apps I need to install just to get the basics happening. VERY VERY frustrated.

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

It's impossible since 1 discount at a time is a hard limit. You can only work around it by turning a discount into a product with a discount built-in. My app is doing a similar thing so I've researched the problem for a while. I try to edit the order after checkout to keep the inventory. Not only merchants, but even a seasoned developer like me find it hard to glue different moving parts just to bypass this limit. 

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview