Multiple Facebook Shops

Shaun_Grills
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi

I have 3 shops which i want to connect to Facebook each time i connect one it closes the other ones

The 3 Facebook business pages are linked to 1 personal page

it comes up Your current Facebook account doesn’t have admin access to the chosen page. Please log in with the correct account on Facebook and try again.

If you no longer have access to the current page, you can disconnect it and connect another page.

When i reconnct account it closes the other one which is open and it only alouds one at a time

Please help as i need the whole 3 shops connected to Facebook i have had all 3 running at separate times but not all at once

Thanks

Replies 65 (65)
Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@HannahBaumann 

Thank you for letting me know. I've sent you an email to get the escalation process started. 

Chat soon!

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

LisaSA
1 0 0

Hi Peter,

Can you please escalate for me too? We've got 2 stores and pages, and experiencing the same issue. Thanks!

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@LisaSA 

Thank you for letting me know. I've sent you an email to have this escalated. 

zkunzk
1 0 0

I have the same problem, 1 admin facebook account have 3 FB page, want to connect 3 shopify stores, connect one disconnect the others.

seraphim3200
1 0 0

Hello Peter, I'm experiencing the same issue. I have 2 shopify account and connecting to 2 shop page in facebook with same account. It's getting annoying when the other account gets disconnected to the facebook shop because it will take time to sync the products again.

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@seraphim3200 @zkunzk 

Thank you for letting me know. I've sent an email to the email listed on your account, if you could reply there then I can have this escalated. 

feelfreeus
1 0 0

Same issue here, I would like to be notified if there is ever a fix. Does anyone know of an alternate app or solution since this doesn't work? Thanks!

chrisbrennan13
4 0 0

Hi Peter

I think I have the same issue. Two unrelated shopify stores, two separate Facebook pages, one FB admin account.

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@chrisbrennan13 @feelfreeus 

Thank you for letting me know. I've sent both of you an email so I can have your issue escalated to our Technical support for further review. If you can follow up on the email with the requested information, then I can get that sent up. 

Chat soon!

colbertclothing
Tourist
3 0 1

I'm having the same problem with separate Shopify shops and separate facebook pages. How do we get this working? Thanks so much! 

AlexRaymond
1 0 0

I am having a similar issue. 3 Shopify Stores (Plus Accounts) and 3 Separate business manager accounts. When I connect to one it disconnects all others. Can you help get this sorted out?

Thanks,

sshine-eco
1 0 0

Hi, I'm having the same issue, it appears, as a multitude of others. I have two separate shopify accounts (two separate email addresses) and two separate fb business pages. But one disconnects when the other is connected and vice versa. Need help urgently.

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@sshine-eco @AlexRaymond @colbertclothing 

I have sent each of you an email. If you can reply to the email with the required information, then I can have this escalated for further review. 

Thank you!

joeymiller11
1 0 0

my website is also there m also facing the same problem that doesn't helped me chat rooms  

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@joeymiller11 

I've shipped you an email!

sherrymao15
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi Peter,

I had the same issue. Could you please help me with this? I have two separate FB pages and business managers under one personal  FB account. I've set up two different Shopify stores, however, I can't have both stores to connect with Facebook.

Thank you so much! You can shoot me an email at *edited*!

Sincerely,

Sherry

Trevor
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3210 432 734

@sherrymao15 

I've sent you an email!

To ensure the safety of your account, I have edited out the email in your last reply. 

ShawnPepera
3 0 0

Hello!!  Same issue here.... 2 stores.... 2 separate FB pages and it keeps disconnecting one.  I did the "work around" suggested above but it will not allow me to connect my 2nd account.

Thanks!

ShawnPepera
3 0 0

shawn@shoppewithshawn.com

babyjoe_ae
1 0 0

Hi Peter

Can you please escalate for us too? We've got 2 stores and 2 pages under one personal Facebook account and experiencing the same issue. Thanks!