My products are not showing up in my theme demo

BlouseMeneer
Visitor
3 0 0

So I added all my products to a collection and added this collection to the navigation menu of the appropriate page. However, when previewing my store not a single products is showing up. I've looked around on the forum and nothing works for me. How should I be able to solve this?

Replies 6 (6)

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

Hey, @BlouseMeneer!

Welcome to Shopify Community.

I'd be glad to help out with your question today. To gain more context, can you clarify the following:

• Are you able to see the products when previewing the collection directly? Please provide a direct link to the collection page for reference.
  • Does the issue persist when the theme is published?
  • Please provide a screenshot of your navigation menu alongside the preview theme option where the collection should appear.

That way I can better assist and provide more guidance.

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

BlouseMeneer
Visitor
3 0 0

Thanks for the response! Luckily it resolved itself when I deleted all products and added them back in. 

Regards

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

Thanks so much for the update, @BlouseMeneer.

That is very strange, but I'm so glad to hear it has been resolved. If you run into further issues or have more questions, don't hesitate to reconnect with us.

Warm regards,

Mitchell79
Visitor
2 0 0

@Olivia wrote:

Hey, @BlouseMeneer!

Welcome to Shopify Community.

I'd be glad to help out with your question today. To gain more context, can you clarify the following:

• Are you able to see the products when previewing the collection directly? Please provide a direct link to the collection page for reference.
  • Does the issue persist when the theme is published?
  • Please provide a screenshot of your navigation menu alongside the preview theme option where the collection should appear.

That way I can better assist and provide more guidance.

Warm regards,

Hello,

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

Hi, @Mitchell79!

Thank you so much for joining our thread.

It sounds as though you are running into a similar problem, so I invite you to further troubleshoot with me. I see that you've read my previous message asking for more context, so please feel free to answer the questions that are relevant to you so I can better understand your issue and assist.

Warm regards,

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 303

It's been some time since we've heard from you, @Mitchell79, so I wanted to follow-up again and make sure you aren't still experiencing issues on your site.

Please let us know,