Solved

oberlo won't work for second store

shelr
Visitor
1 0 0

I set up a shopify store and decided I didn't want to use that one right now but it is tied to oberlo . When I try to use oberlo for my second store, it only shows my first one and doesn't give me the option of my second store. Is there a way to fix this?

Accepted Solution (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @shelr.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you've switched to a different store; however, Oberlo is showing as connected to your first store. Looking at Oberlo's help guide, Connecting your Oberlo account to a Shopify store, I can confirm that one Shopify store can only be linked to one Oberlo account. While you can't unlink the accounts after they've been linked, you can connect your new store to a new Oberlo account.

If you run into any issues with creating and connecting a new Oberlo account, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. Though we aren't able to provide account-specific support via the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if Oberlo's guide or our Support team can help you resolve this issue. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @shelr.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out.

I understand you've switched to a different store; however, Oberlo is showing as connected to your first store. Looking at Oberlo's help guide, Connecting your Oberlo account to a Shopify store, I can confirm that one Shopify store can only be linked to one Oberlo account. While you can't unlink the accounts after they've been linked, you can connect your new store to a new Oberlo account.

If you run into any issues with creating and connecting a new Oberlo account, then this is something that our Support team can help you with. Though we aren't able to provide account-specific support via the Community Forums. However, our Support team would be happy to continue assisting you with this through live chat, email, or callback. To create a support request, please visit the Shopify Help Center and log in to your account.

I'd love to know if Oberlo's guide or our Support team can help you resolve this issue. Let me know!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog