Pin code checker and blocker for pre-paid and COD orders

Abhi_HFN
5 0 0

I am looking for the app with the following functionality:

1.      A functionality which can check the delivery availability in both pre-paid and COD mode by entering the pin-code on the product page.

2.      If the delivery by either the pre-paid or COD is not available so it should show the message we enter in the field in the admin panel.

3.      Feature to upload the pin code .csv file separately for the pre-paid and COD.

4.      Feature to charge the COD fee with a condition like if the cart total is Rs. 2000 or Rs. 3000 so the COD fee will be fixed Rs. 50 or whatever we enter the amount in the admin panel. If the cart total exceeds the total amount of Rs. 2000-3000 so the fee will be calculated at the percentage we enter in the admin.

5.      The appearance of this block will display on the product page should be minimal because we want the Add To Cart and Buy it Now button to be in the focus all the time. The check button should be very minimal which does not draw the attention at all.

6.      Kindly provide the functionality to block any customer to avail COD payment method via its name, mobile number, telephone number.

It is sad to know that Shopify does not have such functionality.

0 Likes

Shopify dont have such facility by default. Which Shopify plan you have?

For Design, Development and custom changes Hire Me.
If your problem solved then Like & Accept this Solution.
Email ID: einsteinnephew@gmail.com
0 Likes
Abhi_HFN
5 0 0

Basic Shopify

0 Likes

I doubt as we cannot do anything in the checkout page. Previously Shopify allow to add javascript on the checkout page but that is blocked now. You try to make a shipping method named COD and add the additional amount there.

0 Likes

May be you can try this app https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-cash-on-delivery-global

0 Likes
Abhi_HFN
5 0 0

Does it mean that even the third-party app developers or Shopify's recommended app developers can't do anything?

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
501 39 78

@Abhi_HFN 

Well you have posted in the right forum. 

Take a look at shoprestrictions.com it's an app we've made to help solve Shopify's lack of cities in shipping zones. The app itself it not published in the app store. So it would be installed as a custom app with billing outside of Shopify. 

The app connects to your storefront, which means we can use the existing functionality and build a new front-end form to restrict COD to certain pin codes. It works with Google Maps API so it can work globally. 

If you think this could work for you or would like to learn more drop us a line at hello@achieveapplabs.com

Best,

Sam Bazargan 

Owner

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
0 Likes
Abhi_HFN
5 0 0

@achieveapplabs 

I've e-mailed to you.

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
501 39 78

Hi @Abhi_HFN ,

Great, we're looking over some things and will provide a response shortly. 

Regards,

Sam

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
0 Likes