FROM CACHE - en_header

Price tier app or coding

Solved
MC4Connect
2 0 0

Hi all.  I am looking for an app that allows for not only tiered pricing, but also able to apply discount code.

What I want to achieve is customer will pay less for smaller volume in order. and personal discount code of 10-15% for entire order. The price tier need to be fixed price. 

Currently, I am using Volume & Tiered Discounts by hulk apps. there is an issue that price tier price will go back to original price once discount code applied. It sometimes works at first time of use, then it become wired - sometime shows right, sometimes doesn't. I am working with Shopify, theme developer and Hulk/apps on this. I is a pain for us for not display well in the last check out page and has been a while.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Bitfresh
Shopify Partner
57 10 12

This is an accepted solution.

Replies 3 (3)
Bitfresh
Shopify Partner
57 10 12

This is an accepted solution.

Hi MC4Connect,

This app might work: https://apps.shopify.com/volume-discount-by-hulkapps

MC4Connect
2 0 0

Hi 

pkeugene
Shopify Partner
33 1 1

With the PickyStory app, you can set up product kits representing any combination of variants and quantities, each one offered as a separately-priced tier. Shoppers can modify product quantities, select different variants, and so on. The discount values are also configurable for each tier. Last but not least, line item quantity is reported correctly for each product, so your inventory levels on Shopify are always up to date.

Some of the popular use cases include fashion/shop-the-look combos, wine gifts (typically trios), and home design collections.

pkeugene_0-1615744828389.png