Why is my Shopify gift box bundle price changing at checkout?

Sabrina11
Tourist
6 1 1
Hi! I am still learning and in need of some help.

I am using HULLK infinite apps to create gift boxes. In doing so when you click checkout - the original pricing of my gift box appears. For example my gift box is $115, when you checkout it still appears as $115. 

However, when you go to pay the pricing changes to over $200. The pricing of each individual product is still being added onto the gift box bundle. 

Whereas I need that pricing to remain the same as the original gift box - so in this case $115. 

How do I fix this issue?

This is happening to all my gift box bundles, where the price of each product is also being added on top.

The people who work for this app have suggested to remove the variant from the bundle - however by doing this my inventory will not be tracked. I need my inventory tracked.

Does anyone have a solution which will allow for my inventory to be tracked and only have the original box price displayed at checkout?

Thanks!
Replies 3 (3)

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

Without seeing the setup it's hard to tell if this isn't just a configuration issue with the app.

Regardless, there are different apps specially for syncing inventory that can be used to support this use case.

Also automation apps like usemechanic can be scripted to run custom business logic such as sync a bundle.

https://tasks.mechanic.dev/?q=sync 

https://tasks.mechanic.dev/?q=bundle 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Sabrina11
Tourist
6 1 1

Hi Paul, 

Thanks for your help and guidance!

However, the issue isn't with tracking the inventory. It is with the increase with price when the product is added to cart. 

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

@Sabrina11 wrote:

However, the issue isn't with tracking the inventory. It is with the increase with price when the product is added to cart. 

You specially mentioned it as a condition, for the price increase your first step is to contact the APPS support to see if your theme needs to be modified to display the dynamic prices, or if the theme has problems.

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org