What Shopify app can I use for detailed product customization?

PensInkAnna
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm just starting to develop my new custom pen website and need an App that will allow me to present the customer all the various options and presented in a professional manner.  I tried "Product Options" from Bold, but I don't think it will meet my needs.  I have provided a sample of what my supplier offers for me as a "buyer" of the raw materials.  I need to create something very similar so my customers can visually see the custom pen they are creating on my website.

Does anyone have any knowledge on what Apps may offer this level of detail?

Sample 2.png

Replies 2 (2)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @PensInkAnna 

What you're looking for is a product customizer app to give your store this level of functionality. 

The Shopify app store has several great product option apps that you can use. I've compiled a few of my favorite ones below for you to check out:

They all have similar core features in that customers will be able to have a variety of different options to select from when configuring your product. The main differences will mainly be how each app developer has designed their app from a visual standpoint along with additional robust features. 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

renteas
Shopify Partner
50 0 8

Hi @PensInkAnna , 

You can also check out our app, MyCustomizer!

If you have a few minutes, you can book a quick meeting with one of our experts to discuss about your project. We are always happy to help. 🙂 

Best, 

Renaud