Solved

Does Shopify offer a questionnaire for personalized product recommendations?

Mesuro
Tourist
4 0 3

Hello there, 

i have currently the problem that I want to have a questionnaire that can be filled out by a customer in order to make product recommendations afterwards. Does such a program exist?

So for example the store has a great variety of different hair growth products and depending on the interests of the customer there are different recommendations.

Thanks in advance for your help! 

Accepted Solution (1)
PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

This is an accepted solution.

AKA a product quiz or product wizard or product builder

https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=product%20quiz 

This can also be done with one time advanced theme customizations when the question and solution set mapping isn't overly complex.

Merchants wanting a theme customization like this can contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Hi, @Mesuro

Welcome to the Shopify Community! I'd be happy to make some recommendations for you. Where and when are you hoping to have a survey pop-up for your customers? The easiest way to achieve what you're looking for will likely be through the use of an app from our Shopify App store. If you're not familiar with apps, you can read more about them in our Help Center document. Here are some recommendations to look into: 

Let me know how looking into these apps goes. If you have any further questions, I'd be happy to help! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Mesuro
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Hilary, 

thank you very much for the quick response. 
Your recommendation does not totally target my request. 

I am searching for something that makes it easier for the customer to know which one of the different variants of the products suits them best. So for example a person wants to loose weight and therefore the better product would be a weight loss product instead of a mass gainer. It should be easy for the customer to answer a couple of questions and then getting the right product immediately. This implies that it depends on the summary of responses he/she gives (different answer combinations lead to different recommendations for products).

thank you very much!
Mesuro 

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
6274 573 1319

This is an accepted solution.

AKA a product quiz or product wizard or product builder

https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=product%20quiz 

This can also be done with one time advanced theme customizations when the question and solution set mapping isn't overly complex.

Merchants wanting a theme customization like this can contact me at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com 

Save time & money ,Ask Questions The Smart Way

Confused? Busy? Get the solution you need paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com

Problem Solved? ✔Accept and Like solutions to help future merchants

Answers powered by coffee Buy Paul a Coffee for more answers or donate to eff.org

Mesuro
Tourist
4 0 3

Hey PaulNewton, 

thank you for the answer, that is exactly what I was looking for! 

Kind regards 🙂

Hilary
Shopify Staff (Retired)
551 79 131

Thanks for your reply and detailed further explanation. Happy to hear that another user was able to provide you with the answer you needed! 

All the best 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4164 935 1586

Hi @Mesuro,

I'm Richard- CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

As far as I understand, you'd like to create a form with list of questions for your customers to fill in, if that's the case, you could refer to Form Builder app- which allows you to easily create various forms to collect any info for your business. Great news is that this app is integrated with PageFly and will be released officially along with our version 3.11.0  and you could easily use the element conveniently via drag-and-drop system in PageFly editor.

Hope my answer will be helpful to you!

Best of luck!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Mesuro
Tourist
4 0 3

Hi Richard, 
I did not know if you would get a notification if I answer to Hilary, therefore the same answer under your post 🙂 

thank you very much for the quick response. 
Your recommendation does not totally target my request. 

I am searching for something that makes it easier for the customer to know which one of the different variants of the products suits them best. So for example a person wants to loose weight and therefore the better product would be a weight loss product instead of a mass gainer. It should be easy for the customer to answer a couple of questions and then getting the right product immediately. This implies that it depends on the summary of responses he/she gives (different answer combinations lead to different recommendations for products).

thank you very much!
Mesuro