Solved

Reliability of apps on Shopify App Store? Eg. This "Shopee channel" app

iamcurious
Excursionist
21 0 12

Hi all, I'm looking for an app to integrate my Shopify store with my Shopee store. I found a free app which seems to meet my requirements but I'm unsure about it's safety or reliability as there are no reviews and the linked website/email doesn't look very reliable. 

Are all Shopify App Store apps reliable and trustworthy? Does Shopify have a policy to protect its users from dodgy apps, and does this particular app look reliable to you? Thank you!

Here is the app I am referring to:

https://apps.shopify.com/shopee

Accepted Solution (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @iamcurious,

Great question that I am happy to shed some light on!

Regarding your concern with the Shopee Channel app, I can confirm it is legitimate and safe to use. Apps that are available on our Shopify App Store follow certain criteria and testing by our in house team to ensure the reliability of them, and we also ensure that they are aligning with Shopify's Terms of Service and policies.

For some further context, before the app is published in our app store, our apps team reviews them to ensure that our merchants have the best possible experience. If the app is not meeting our QA standard, our apps team will delist and unpublish that app from our app store.

I hope this was helpful to you and provided you with some reassurance today! How are you finding business so far? I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas - is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

andyphan
Tourist
3 0 2

Hi, this Shopee app is a trustworthy app, no worry. It's a super app in Vietnam, you can check it out

Anto_S
Shopify Partner
148 4 19

If you are looking for an manual excel based export, we have published an xlsx export format for Shopee on the Sheet Master app (https://apps.shopify.com/sheet-master) which is currently free. Happy to customize this if needed.

Video demo on the export: https://youtu.be/GoMbLulXaUk

Anto_S_0-1635764262245.png

Automating Commerce at Comstack.co
Email: anto@comstack.co

Maz
Shopify Staff
1166 129 180

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @iamcurious,

Great question that I am happy to shed some light on!

Regarding your concern with the Shopee Channel app, I can confirm it is legitimate and safe to use. Apps that are available on our Shopify App Store follow certain criteria and testing by our in house team to ensure the reliability of them, and we also ensure that they are aligning with Shopify's Terms of Service and policies.

For some further context, before the app is published in our app store, our apps team reviews them to ensure that our merchants have the best possible experience. If the app is not meeting our QA standard, our apps team will delist and unpublish that app from our app store.

I hope this was helpful to you and provided you with some reassurance today! How are you finding business so far? I'd love to help you out with some business growth ideas - is there anything you'd like to improve or change? 

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

iamcurious
Excursionist
21 0 12

Thanks so much for clarifying!

hubbedinventory
Shopify Partner
8 0 0

Hi @iamcurious ,

If you are also selling on Lazada, you can check out hubbed.co's shopify app here. We have a shopify app that helps you sync your shopify inventory with Lazada and Shopee so you don't have to manually update the inventory daily anymore 😄 

hubbedinventory_0-1669176783745.png

What's even better, you can fulfil all your orders from Shopify, Lazada, Shopee all in one system.

Pick and pack and ship it out all centrally! Hubbed helps update the status on Shopify, Lazada and Shopee so you don't have to keep going into different seller centres. 

hubbedinventory_1-1669176783747.png

There are also other features like Wave Picking, bundling, warehouse inventory management, and inventory reports to help you make better inventory decisions. 

hubbedinventory_2-1669176783748.png

Hope this helps! 🙂 will be happy to walk you through the features as it is a pretty packed app.