Sell outfit of multiple pieces on one listing page

HansNassh
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I am running a clothing store and selling outfits of hoodies and joggers. I would like to list tops and pants as separate items with their own variant on the same outfit page.

this is an example of what i am looking for:

https://www.beachbunnyswimwear.com/collections/best-sellers/products/gunpowder-and-lace-triangle-bla... 

if anyone can inform me of the app this store is using or how to be able to list outfit items the same way it is listed on this store would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Replies 5 (5)

ChilTusk
4 0 0

The same for me. I can't figure out how to set multiple variants on one listing page.

PauloM
Shopify Partner
47 1 3

Hey @HansNassh 

Have you already checked PickyStory's bundle deals?

With Bundles, you can upsell deals on your product pages or any other page in your store. You can create manual bundles or use automation bundles based on your store's sales history.

Examples:

• Buy products A + B + C together

• Buy products A + B + C for 10% off

PauloM_0-1631090269785.png

You can also check our live example here.

Feel free to reach out to us and we will be happy to set it up together with you 🙂

Paulo M. | PickyStory

E-commerce expert? Join our partner program!
ChilTusk
4 0 0

The same for me. I can't figure out how to set multiple options on one listing page. The same one like on Amazon's pages when you buy clothing. It's hella convenient when you pick outfits like on ootdadvisor.com or so. I'm sure I have seen this function somewhere (I mean, on someone's Shopify page). So, did I miss something in the settings sections, or it's a separate paid plugin? I would be glad if you share a video guide (even if it's paid function). I need everything, starting with setting grid, ending with price setting.

Not applicable

Hi @HansNassh 

I believe Bundle Kit does exactly what you need!

Our layout is not exactly like your example, however, customer will see each bundle as a Standalone Product (see an example below).

uy1PICEAE=.png

Bundle Kit tracks the inventory levels of the bundle and the individual bundled items as they are sold in real-time to prevent overselling.

You can also build a bundle with multiple selectable variants each containing different products of different quantities.

You can try the app for free at: https://apps.shopify.com/bundle-kit

Hope this helps! 

Ana

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @HansNassh 

I think an app such as Bold Bundles by Bold can accomplish what you are looking for. With this app, you can showcase the additional products that go with the product that the visitor is currently viewing as a bundle. Feel free to check out their app demo here to see for yourself.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog