Shopify Chat / Ping: how to remove order status ?

svig
Excursionist
24 0 4

I have installed Ping and Shopify Chat, actually I realize that most of customers click on "what's my order status" instead of typing a question in the "write message" field, and then leave because obviously the don't understand the setup. Actually why this question shows when the customer opens the chat ?? Me also at first didn't get it and clicked on this sentence ! Is there anyway to change this ? Also the fact that the customer have to enter there email is a no go for many potential customers who just want to ask something and not necessarily to provide their email for that, and don't want to be tracked afterwards neither... If there is no solution about this, I will uninstall this app, it doesn't bring anything unfortunately. May be others can share their experience here ? Txs

Replies 8 (8)

joelga
Visitor
2 0 1

I'm looking for the same solution.  My customers are confused by the "What's my order status?"

svig
Excursionist
24 0 4
I have removed the app, it brings more issues than it brings solution...
LatoyaB
Visitor
1 0 0

I think this is the ONLY solution. It truly hasn't done anything useful for my store. It's annoying.

Tramng1
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, I have the same issue.

I want to removed the “ what is my order status?” on Shopify chat window  but don’t know how. 
Did anyone get the help to solve this issue? Please share with me. Thank you!

joelga
Visitor
2 0 1
No solution yet 😞

ShopTools
Visitor
1 0 1

Yes. Please. We want to sell our products to our new customers in chat and the new customers are so confused by the default question.

alvinkonda
Shopify Partner
48 6 14

+1                      

KondaSoft.com - Premium Shopify themes that are simple to use, easy to customize, and awesome to your visitors.

Bas79
Excursionist
24 0 10

Hi all,

Probably a 'solution' that you already thought about: I wrote a welcome text in the available box saying that if they want to know their orderstatus they can click on "what's my order status" and if they have an other question they should type something in the "write message" field. I noticed that it took away a lot of the confusion that my customers had as well.

Not the best solution, i agree, but it works for me.