Shopify Email: Honest App Review and Tutorial to create a new campaign

RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
981 137 732

Hi everyone,

After a long time of limitation as a "special offer", Shopify Email was finally made available to all stores in the last April. 

Though being skeptical at first, I tried the app and personally found it try-worthy.

I made this slideshow to review the app and share my personal evaluations. In short, in the slideshow, you can have closer look into:

• The app UI
  • Its features
  • Its upsides and downsides
  • Tutorial: How to make the best out of the app.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1o8vVeW-kUhRtNLiTm7fvF_BiViN0HhMwaMNRY7WXfN8/edit#slide=id.p

Shopify Email is being offered for free until Oct 1.

After Oct 1, the price is still very rational:

• Free for the first 2500 emails sent
  • $1 for 1000 emails afterwards

So basically, it's a considerable choice if you are seeking email marketing solutions.

I hope you enjoy this slideshow. 

PS:

- Anyone else using the app? Please share your experience/opinions. 

- If you have any questions, feel free to ask/ send me a direct message.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Replies 13 (13)
ChloeVu
7 0 0

Nice slide. I tried the unsubscribe link and it doesn't seem to work. What if the customers want to opt out of the email list, do you have any idea?

SustainableAdam
Shopify Partner
31 0 14

Thank you for putting this together! Very useful.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
1961 272 1452

I didn't see a way to create an unsubscribe link from the Shopify Customer page too.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

neutralassets
2 0 3

i get an error message saying Shopify Email is blocked for your store - can someone help

i am based in the Uk is there a number i can call

ChloeVu
7 0 0

@neutralassets maybe you should contact Shopify Support?

Amber14
Tourist
7 1 2

Hi there, I am new to shopify and I'm trying to figure out as much as I can before launching my store. I was wondering how do you go about replying to customers emails? I have my shop email forwarded to my personal email but if I need to reply it sends it to the "customer" from my personal email address. If I download shopify email will I be able to reply from my shop email or is shopify email just to send out marketing ads? I hope what I'm asking makes sense. Thank you!

finesseknits
1 0 0

Neutralassets did you get an answer to your question? I have same problem "Shopify Email is blocked for your store"

1strongworldent
1 0 0

Hello my shopify account is still showing that my email marketing is blocked. I called the phone number but it refers me back to the community for support and to chat. What do I do? Please help!

Amber14
Tourist
7 1 2
I chatted with someone from support and they got my block removed the next
day!