Shopify Inbox alternates page title

Andzej_Dubicki
Visitor
2 0 0

After installing shopify inbox our title page seems to have (1) in front of the title.  Shopify says it has been rectified but it doesn't seem to be the case with us.

Replies 3 (3)

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Hi @Andzej_Dubicki,

Thanks so much for getting in touch!

If you're comfortable doing so, could you please share a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end? And are you noticing the same thing on your desktop admin and mobile app? Or is this something you're seeing on your online storefront instead?

With a little more information, we can definitely explore what you might be experiencing. 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Andzej_Dubicki
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to me. 

here is a screenshot what I am seeingScreen Shot 2021-07-28 at 11.33.03 am.png

June
Shopify Staff
315 86 67

Thanks so much for your screenshot! That's incredibly helpful.

When you click Chat with us and open the chat pop-up, does the (1) badge disappear? If you've just landed on your homepage we can expect the badge to appear to draw customers' attention to your welcome message. Once they've done so though the (1) should disappear. Can you give that a try on your end now? 

You also mentioned in your first message that our team tried to rectify the issue - did you previously chat with our support team about this? Although I won't be able to view your support ticket myself, any context you can share to bring me up to speed would be great! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog