Can I add images to reviews and display them on all products in Shopify?

jgarcon
Tourist
5 0 3

I really like it because its simple, goes with my minimilastic store theme and is free! However I am looking to be able to add images to the reviews, is that possible by adding some code or I was thinking more simply upload the image somewhere and then add the .jpg link? I was wondering if that would display?

Also would love if it were possible to add a tab on my navigation menu with all the reviews on the website or if under each product it were possible to just show all the reviews I've ever had since I have 200+ products meaning that not all of them have been purchased but it would make customers a lot more likely to purchase if they could see positive reviews on all my other products! 

Thanks, if anyone can help me with the code or even show me an app that has these features I would greatly appreciate it!

Replies 4 (4)

jgarcon
Tourist
5 0 3

bump

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @jgarcon, I hope you are doing well! You can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. AiTrillion has:

• Product review gallery carousel.
  • Review gallery slider.
  • Review page widget.
  • Review floating button.
  • Google rich snippet.
  • Reviews with images.
  • Q&A feature.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1638 58 452

Hi, @jgarcon 

Photo Reviews build strong social proof. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site.

Growave's App can help you to collect photo reviews with automatic, change the templates that fit your brand identity, integrate with Google Shopping which will increase traffic.

You can display ratings and photo reviews on Product Listing Ads for further effectiveness.

Visual form will stand out from the crowd with beautiful review galleries, carousels, and customizable widgets.

I highly recommend to showcase customer reviews with images to obtain credibility. Moreover, you will get all tools such as Wishlists, Rewards and Loyalty, Instagram galleries, Automated emails,Q&A, and Social login for a great price to engage your customers.

Our platform serves such companies like SM Global Shop, Boeing Shop, KOOKAI and etc. You can check out the list of our partners by the link https://growave.io

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AliReviews
Shopify Partner
773 89 353

Hi @jgarcon ! 

As you've requested for adding photos with reviews, you can take a look at our application - Ali Reviews. We provide full review solution package for your business. 

Ali Reviews has just been updated to the new version which is inlcuded CSV features, and this function can assist you with adding photos from the CSV file. Once you've installed the app, you can see the image column in the CSV template. Then you can upload these types of images alongside with your reviews: .jpg, .jpeg, .png, .gif 

You can visit Ali Reviews' Help Center HERE for more information. And please feel free to contact us if you have any questions via email and live chat:

- Email: support@fireapps.io 

- Live chat: Chat with Ali Reviews Team  

And please kindly notice that the new version of Ali Reviews is now available on Shopify App Store with 7-day free trial, accessible to all the functions, no charge approved, 100 risk-free. Thus, you can install Ali Reviews HERE and take a free ride of all the high class features. 

Hope this post could be helpful for you. Thank you and wish you all the best! 

Cheers, 

Ali Reviews Team 

- Was my answer helpful? Please hit Like or Mark it as solution!
- Ali Reviews - The must-have Shopify app that empowers you to effortlessly collect, display, and manage product reviews.
- Start your FREE trial today!