Showing applicable discount codes on product page

Manjiri
Shopify Partner
6 0 4

Hello

I am working on building a theme for my client. The store has lots of discount codes across different products which are applicable to all the customers unconditionally. The requirement here is to show the discount codes applicable for a specific product on the product page, or atleast in a seperate offers page. 

Is there any way to get the applicable discount codes for a products within the theme?

Thanks

Replies 42 (42)
Chris_Sydney
Shopify Partner
19 0 3

Thanks Nick, 

Hopefully with the deployment of 2.0 we will see increased focus on value add for consumers. 

Thanks

Chris 

enesulutas
1 0 1

I cant believe that there is no app for this simple yet very powerful feature. On Shopify app store , there are literally thousands of apps for similar kind of features, yet there is no app for this kind of function . Below is another non Shopify store with this feature , Its in another language but , you can understand the feature. It shows how much the final price will be at the checkout (green price) .It says %25 off for purchases over $300. and since the product qualify for the discount , it shows the price in green.

This feature make customer feel like they score a nice additional discount and encourage them to complete the purchase. Of course you can directly apply the discount but it wouldn't give the excitement of scoring a deal.

Screen Shot 2021-10-10 at 21.25.57.png

StefanK
1 0 0

I dont find this on the product page to delet!?PHOTO-2021-11-12-19-17-18.jpg