Some items from Printful show as "0 in stock for 42 variants" (or whatever number of variants)

Trisha11
Visitor
1 0 3

I am just setting up my store and bringing in my designs from Printful. Some of the designs say "inventory not tracked", which is what I think it should be, and other designs say "0 in stock for 42 variants" (or whatever number of variants). I am creating the designs with the Printful App and they are automatically being added to my collections using "conditions". Why would there be a difference like this? I can't seem to change the "0 in stock" to "inventory not tracked". Any suggestions?

Replies 11 (11)

DaniellaB
Excursionist
33 2 8

Hey, it's Daniella from Printful here. 

Without any further looking into this, it's difficult to tell what may be the issue here. Could you please reach out to our Customer Support either by chat (if it's on) or support@printful.com with more details regarding this? We'll look into it and do our best to help. 

bkubat
Visitor
1 0 2

I am having the exact same issue.  Has anyone found a resolution?

dknotek
Visitor
1 0 2

Im having it also. any fixes?

lupeandpono
Visitor
2 0 2

I am also having this and it seems completely random which items show the variants out of stock menu as I am using the same shirts just altering the designs.

umer11
Visitor
2 0 2

i am also facing same problem please guide me how to resolve it

adorpheus
Visitor
1 0 1

having the same issue. great to know it has never been resolved -_- guess i just won't use printful anymore

Ananda_Mind
Visitor
2 0 0

It's not printful its shopify. You have to go in to the product. Under quantity youll see some have n/a and the ones with issues will say "0". Click edit and uncheck track inventory. As to why this is happening I have no idea and is a pain to fix all the time. 

teevoyage
Visitor
1 0 0

where is the uncheck track inventory. I don't see it on my product page.

umer11
Visitor
2 0 2

Facing same issue 

umer11_0-1672221297667.png

peachery
Visitor
1 0 0

Still an issue with no resolution 3 years later

Majestic_Grove
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi! I recently found a fix, it makes no sense but I had the same problem. So I would add the products, and under variants it would just show none in stock. Anyways, under 

Available inventory at: (Different options) click Printful, After that some of my variants loaded in and showed they were in stock, while others still did not. I then saved, and logged back to the product page, after a minute of me sitting there, and refreshing once or twice it loaded in even more variants in stock. I just repeated it another time or two, and it worked after a bit. All my products now showed they were in stock. Again, this makes no sense but I have used it 3 to 4 times so far and it has been working for me. Hope this helps!