Can customers queue and swap their subscription orders in advance on Shopify?

Hustler101
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi There,
Is  there any subscription app for the customers to queue up their upcoming subscription orders in advance? and can swap upcoming orders anytime?

We are a perfume subscription store and would like to give our customers the option to choose a different scent each month and queue them up.
for example;

Sep - Amazing grace

Oct - Black Opium

Nove - Versace yellow

and so on...

Replies 6 (6)

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hey Hustler!

Yes, this app will help you to fulfill your requirement: https://apps.shopify.com/recurring-order-subscription

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com
Hustler101
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi @iCart_App 

Unfortunately, it doesn't solve the problem. Most of these subscription app's are offering almost if not the same features, which raise the question, where is the unique selling proposition? someone has to create features that are not offered on the other apps.

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hey @Hustler101! Sorry for the late response.

Customers can change the product of their orders on the my account page and also they can request you to change the products and you can also change it through the app itself. 

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1023

Hi @Hustler101,

Great question. Having a subscription model is a great concept to keep customers purchasing on a long term basis, especially with the idea of rotating products each month. There are a lot of subscription apps in the Shopify App store to choose from and it's a case of you finding one which is the best fit for your needs. I've linked some of the most popular and ones I like the most below: 

Do you feel like any of these can do what you're looking for? 

Other than finding a subscription app, how is the rest of your store set up going? I'm here if you have any other questions! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Hustler101
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi @Nick 

I'm currently with Paywhirl, I reached out to their support team, they do not have this feature.

As well as the other 3 apps you have mentioned above, none of them offers the queue feature with option to swap the subscription product. I went step further and reached out to 4 more subscription apps and non of them offering the feature. 

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1023

Hi @Hustler101,

Thanks for getting back to me on this after checking. If none of the apps can seem to do what you need then some custom work from a Shopify Expert might be the next best place to check! An Expert could build something customised for you tailored to your exact needs and wants. It would be a higher up front cost but not a monthly charge like an app would be. You can see the Expert directory by logging in here and then finding one you resonate with. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.