FROM CACHE - en_header

Subscription App

Parfume-Nasreen
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi there,

I see many subscription apps that users can go to a product and pick it to subscribe for every 2,3,5 days interval. Is there an app where a subscriber can go to a product and pick it for this month and another product for next month. He should be able to pick up to 4 products every month.

I see that bold subscription gives you a list of all products that you can pick for subscription. But I have over 300 products and it is difficult to pick 4 out of 300.

I wish there was a "add to subscription" button along with "add to cart" on every product, and subscribers can put a set number of products in their subscription bucket for the month.

Is there any subscription app that meets my needs? Thank you in advance.

Replies 12 (12)
c_user724
9 0 0

Hey,

I'm working on a new subscription app, and i'd be happy to add this feature. Would you be interested?

Parfume-Nasreen
Tourist
11 0 1

I sure will. How long will this take for you to build and what will the price point be?

c_user724
9 0 0

I send you a private message with some details!

-Ricky

gonutz
1 0 0

I need this too. please help!

Parfume-Nasreen
Tourist
11 0 1

I never heard back from you. Did you start developing anything like what I need? Please let me know.

c_user724
9 0 0

@Parfume-Nasreen Hi, I replied to you way back when (please see above) and also sent you a private message. Are you still interested?

c_user724
9 0 0

@gonutz I’m happy to! Care to chat?

Parfume-Nasreen
Tourist
11 0 1

Sorry I must have missed your email. Sure I can chat.

c_user724
9 0 0

@Parfume-Nasreen No worries! Please shoot me an email at rickycharpentier@gmail.com and we can discuss it more @gonutz @please feel free to do the same!

achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
512 39 86

Hi @Parfume-Nasreen ,

After reading your post I think we can help. We've worked with ReCharge in the past and it has an API we could use to update a customers subscription behind the scenes. Generally speaking you select the products you want to be sold as a subscription and the customer can select an interval. ReCharge is simpler to work with and we can build custom apps that work with ReCharge API. 

Checkout ReCharge's website: https://rechargepayments.com/ , also you can email us at admin@achieveapplabs.com to discuss in detail how we can customize your instance of ReCharge.

Happy New Year!

Achieve Team

Use Approovly to create and track order approvals | Looking for more Shopify apps? achieveapplabs.com/#apps
whiplash
Explorer
48 0 14

Hi Ricky 

I’m also interested about your app

For the payment can you also add amazon pay ? 

Parfume-Nasreen
Tourist
11 0 1

Hi,

I migrated to Shopify last night and would like to know how I could use ReCharge for my subscription program. Thank you!