Synching Shopify Apparel Products with Amazon

SlateAvenue
Visitor
2 0 0

I've been using Codisto to synch my shopify inventory with Amazon.  We don't use FBA and fulfill using suppliers that dropship.  We sell Apparel and Home Goods.  The apparel products have tons of variants due to size/color combinations.  We have @300 products and almost 7,500 variants, so creating them manually in Amazon is not an options and synching both ways is needed (product information, inventory, pricing...)

Codisto was working fairly well until Amazon changed their requirements for apparel to include more details on sizing including new standards.  Codisto has not been able to synch my apparel products for at least 2 months and they have stated they will inform me when development is done on there end to handle Amazon's new requirements.  Meanwhile, my apparel products are not listed on Amazon.

Does anyone know of a better app for synching products in general and apparel products in particular between Shopify and Amazon?

Bob 

Reply 1 (1)

Alex_Jetlic
Shopify Partner
7 0 3

Hey Bob!

Can you please consider trying our application — Salestio Amazon Integration — https://apps.shopify.com/salestio-integration ?

If you want we can schedule a call with you and try to set up the configuration required for sending products for your amazon categories. 

I would like to notice, that creating new ASIN codes on amazon it's a bit tricky work. And even with perfectly filled details for the product amazon could return an error 😞

That's why we try to help our users to configure a connection for a first product, so the next could be configured in the same way.

Please ping me if you will have any additional questions.