The app couldn’t be loaded on my shopify store

danialmiswan
1 0 1

Hey guys,

I couldn't load any App on my Shopify account,

its says: This app can’t load due to an issue with browser cookies. Try enabling cookies in your browser, switching to another browser, or contacting the developer to get support. 

any idea how to solve this problem?

Thank you,

Danial Miswan

Replies 30 (30)
Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 300

Hi, @Molinas700

Awesome news!

To clarify, did you follow the steps shared by @deborahamkaya to resolve this? Feel free to let us know, as this will help other users find the correct solution, too. 

Cheers, 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Molinas700
2 0 1

@Rae yes, it was my first time commenting and did not know how to tag Deborah - (prevent website crossing) worked for me. Didn't have to download chrome, worked on Safari as normal. 

Thank you Deborah

A5FC6F2D-2B1B-4DB3-AF14-F8847C70CCF9.png

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 300

Hi, @Molinas700

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear this solution worked for you! 

Best,

MarinaV
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi @Rae,

We're developing an app and receive the same error when the app was removed from our store and then installed back:

"This app can’t load due to an issue with browser cookies. Try enabling cookies in your browser, switching to another browser, or contacting the developer to get support."

Here is a video with the error - link to the video 

We tried all ways listed above:

1. Using a different browser.
tried on different machines, OS and browsers - Chrome, FF, Edge, Safari (usual and incognito modes)
All browsers are updated till the last version
2. Clear the cache and cookies on your browser.
We cleared the cache and cookies on all tried browsers (Chrome, FF, Edge, Safari)
3. Unblock cookies.
cookies are unblocked on all tried browsers

But we still get the error when opening the installed back apps.

Also, we have 2 customers who had installed our app and it stopped working last week on their side - they also tried the steps above and still receive this error.
In the admin panel of our app we can see that Shopify shows these 2 shops as Inactive, although they are active and selling.

Here is a screenshot from the admin panel for one of the stores where the error appears:

chrome_2021-04-21_12-16-26.png

Could you please help us?

Best regards,

Marina

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 300

Hi, @MarinaV

I appreciate you reaching out about this, and I'm sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps shared previously in this thread didn't work for you. 

Since you're the developer of this app, and due to the fact that both you and your customers are receiving this error, I'd really like to have our Support team look into this situation further. That way, we can test things out and see if we're also able to replicate this error on our end.

To get in contact with our team, please visit our Help Center, log in to your account, and submit a support request with us there. This will authenticate your account so that our Support team can troubleshoot this error, and speak with you in more detail over live chat, email, or through a callback. 

We look forward to hearing from you via our Help Center soon! 

Lonerockjewelry
Excursionist
17 0 4

Hello, I'm trying to connect my shop to Pinterest and am having this problem.  I'm using Safari 14.1 (15611.1.21.161.7, 15611).  The cookies box is unchecked in the preferences.  I also cannot access Shopify help from my store.  I had to find it using Google.  What should I do?

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 300

Hi, @Lonerockjewelry

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

Have you had a chance to try clearing the cache on your Safari browser, or using another supported browser instead? These steps have helped resolve similar issues for other merchants, so I recommend trying those out first. 

If you're still running into the same problem after completing those steps, then I suggest contacting Pinterest about this directly by following these details that I previously shared: 

To confirm, are you using this app? If so, this is a third-party integration that's fully supported by Pinterest, so I recommend reaching out to them about this for more help. You can do this via their Help Center, or by following these steps

In the meantime though, I'm sorry to hear that you were having troubles accessing our Help Center. From your Shopify admin, when you click your name in the top right corner and then select 'Shopify Help Center', what happens on your end? If you're seeing any errors, clearing your browser cache should help resolve this. 

Please keep me posted on how this goes!

Lonerockjewelry
Excursionist
17 0 4

I still can't connect my shop to Pinterest and have contacted them.  I've cleared the cache, and yes, the app you linked to is the one I've tried to install.

I upgraded to Big Sur with the latest version of Safari and it still won't work.  I deleted the Pinterest app, tried to reinstall it and now it says my browser is incompatible.  I've tried a few times and get an inconsistent mix of responses:  One is "Server Error"  Another one says click to allow access to browser data.  I click continue, and it takes me to a page that says connect to Pinterest, but that pages flashes by so fast it disappears before I can click on the button.  If I'm fast enough, it just starts the loop over again.   Sometimes it says my browser is incompatible.  One time it let me through to log in to Pinterest, but then I think I got the incompatible message.

I haven't downloaded another browser.  I really don't want to as I like doing everything with just Safari.  It's always worked so well... until now.

I don't seem to have the issue with accessing the Shopify help section though.  The message I got before was:  kcferrordomaincfnetwork error 303

Thanks.

MarinaV
Tourist
5 0 1

Thank you @Rae,

Our developer could fix it - he said the authorization in the app was done in the wrong way. He redid it and now the error stopped displaying.

Best regards,

Marina

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 300

Hi, @Lonerockjewelry

Thanks for following up with these details. 

When you spoke with Pinterest about this, did they share any additional troubleshooting steps or advice?

Based on the error you're receiving, it does sound like it may be a local issue that's potentially tied to your browser. I know you mentioned that you're hesitant to use another browser, but trying this out on Chrome Incognito mode would help confirm this, so I do recommend giving this a try. Equally, using another device like a mobile device, or another computer, would be a great troubleshooting step to try out, as well. 

It sounds like you're able to access the Shopify Help Center correctly now, which is great! If this isn't the case though, and if you're still having troubles accessing this, please let me know and I'll be happy to help further. 

Best,