To enable Carrier Service API on myaccount

zucafresh
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi,

I have a annual Plan and would like for Carrier Service API to be activated on my account as i need my shipping rates to be calculated as per distance. I have downloaded the Zapiet App for calculating the shipping by distance but unable to do so.

The Zapiet Team has bought to my notice that this can only be done if this service is enabled on my account. 

Please Help

Regards

Poornima

Replies 3 (3)

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi @zucafresh,

You can contact Shopify support via chat to get help regarding this.

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping

Kitty_Zapiet
Shopify Partner
78 1 3

Hi Guys, 

My apologies firstly for the delay in responding, we did not see this post until now!

I am glad to see you received support as it will be Shopify that enables the Carrier Service API. 

If you need any more assistance or information you can email us at supprt@zapiet.com, you can also start a live chat via the Support tab in the Store Pickup + Delivery app or by visiting www.zapiet.com and the team will be more than happy to help. 

Take care, 

Kitty

athouck1107
Visitor
1 0 0

I have the same issue did you get a simple reply or just links to documentation.  My expectation is step by step instructions.

ath