How do I transfer my eco app and data to Shopify?

A_Doleh
Visitor
2 0 0

Dear All

I have many  questions about Transferring my eco App and app system to shopify with all data and who i should contact 

Replies 3 (3)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @A_Doleh,

Great question! When you say:

questions about Transferring my eco App and app system to shopify with all data and who i should contact 

Do you mean for getting your app on the Shopify App store to sell it? If so, there's a great blog post fron the content team which goes into great detail on this which you can read here. If you're referring to something else, don't hesitate to reply and elaborate a little more on what you mean and we can look into it! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

A_Doleh
Visitor
2 0 0

Dear Mr Nike

Thanks for your reply 

actually what I mean here that I want to make shopify as  my system and put all products and data on it, and make my old application to work on shopyfy so my customer can use it 

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Thanks for getting back to me @A_Doleh

So just to make sure we're on the same page. You want to build and add an app you created for your store only and not necessarily sell it in the Shopify App store? 

If so, there is a Shopify Apps guide which goes into great detail about building/ adding apps which you can read here. Let me know if that's along the lines of what you mean. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.