Solved

Trouble with google channel log in

JINCHENLONG
Excursionist
12 0 4

Hello, just install the google channel and tried to connect with GMC, but always have trouble logging in with google, here's the screenshot:

Didn't find any solution here on the forum. Please help to find out some ways to solve this~ thank you everyone~!ss1.png

Accepted Solution (1)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @JINCHENLONG!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

Based on your screenshot, I can see that you are having issues connecting your Google account to the Google channel. My first suggestion would be to rule out a potential local issue by completing the troubleshooting steps below: 

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look. 
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)

If you are still running into issues, then your best option is to either contact Google Support directly, or access the Google channel and selecting the Get Support button here:

Mac_0-1670280731914.png

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @JINCHENLONG!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

Based on your screenshot, I can see that you are having issues connecting your Google account to the Google channel. My first suggestion would be to rule out a potential local issue by completing the troubleshooting steps below: 

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look. 
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)

If you are still running into issues, then your best option is to either contact Google Support directly, or access the Google channel and selecting the Get Support button here:

Mac_0-1670280731914.png

Kindly reply back to this thread with any questions or updates and we can continue our conversation further!

JINCHENLONG
Excursionist
12 0 4

Thank you! that works!

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hey again, @JINCHENLONG!

I'm happy to hear that you were able to reach out to support.

While you're waiting to hear back, I wanted to share our help document on all things regarding the Google Channel. From there, you will be able to learn about all of the features available like the Google Performance Max campaigns , Google local inventory , Shopping experience scorecard, and many more. We also have a Shopify Blog that goes over the details on how to reach the right shoppers at the right time. If you have any questions, feel free to follow up!

All the best!