What are some good alternatives to Debutify?

ZeeDee
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hi Guys

Anyone moved away from debutify? I've been using their theme for almost 3 years, and recently had an issue .I am experiencing extremely poor support from them which concerns me - Any alternative theme that you guys can suggest?

Thanks

Replies 3 (3)

Erin
Shopify Staff
944 127 147

Hi, @ZeeDee. I'm happy to look into this with you! What kind of features are you looking for in a theme?

If you're looking for a new theme I definitely recommend using an Online Store 2.0 theme from the Shopify theme store going forward. You can find a list of all Online Store 2.0 themes in the theme store here, including free themes created by Shopify, which you can also find listed here. Since Debutify isn't a theme from the theme store I won't be able to speak to their support options, but we do have a support policy for themes created by Shopify. You can find more information about Shopify theme support on this page. Third party themes listed in the theme store also tend to have extensive support documentation and support options for merchants experiencing issues.  Depending on the issue, Shopify support may be able to provide limited support for these third party themes as well.

Please let me know if you have any questions! 

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
433 72 127

Hi @ZeeDee ,

I suggest that you can consider Blum theme or Electro theme. Both of them have 24/7 customer support team. With new users for Electro theme, they also offer theme configure by their developers. Please reach to their live chat support for more information.
Thank you and cheer! 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

debutifysupport
Shopify Partner
125 17 54

Hey @ZeeDee ,

I sincerely apologize for the extremely poor support you've experienced. This is not the level of service we strive to provide, and I completely understand your concern.

We value every customer and their satisfaction is our top priority. Your feedback is essential to us as it helps us identify areas for improvement and deliver a better experience for all.

If there's anything specific you'd like to address or if you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime via email at tech.support@debutify.com. We are here to listen to your concerns and make things right.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to have the opportunity to assist you better in the future.

Thank you for choosing Debutify!
Technical Support Team | Debutify CORP