What are the top forwarding apps for a new Shopify business?

adimulia
Visitor
2 0 0

I'm new with Shopify,what best recommended apps for forwarding bussiness

Replies 2 (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1654 167 262

Hi, @adimulia!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

Firstly, congratulations on getting started on your eCommerce journey! It sounds like you are interested in using a forwarding app for your business. Are you able to provide some more context around this? For instance, what type of features are you looking for specifically? 

Generally speaking, it looks like you are involved in a product forwarding app which is also known as dropshipping. This is the process of selling products you don't deal with the fulfillment of the products. Instead, you would purchase the inventory as needed from a third party. Feel free to check out our guide on Where to Find the Best Dropshipping Suppliers to find out recommendations. You can also browse through these recommended apps to see if they are compatible with the supplier you select. This will help automate the whole process when dealing with orders.

If you'd like, feel free to share more about your business. What type of products are you selling and where do you intend to sell them? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

adimulia
Visitor
2 0 0
We received package from customer while they order from anywebsite. What we do scanning tracking number, konsolidated and ship to their actual address