Which app can provide volume discounts on different products?

dealnest
Tourist
21 0 3
What app can do this discount? Most of the apps can do this volume discounts from the same product. But I'm looking for an app that can do discounts on Items from different products. 

Buy more, save more.

Buy. Get.

3 items from $9110% OFF
4 items from $13015% OFF
5+ items from $15620% OFF
Plus, get free shipping on 5+ items!
Replies 5 (5)

iCart_App
Shopify Partner
479 57 103

Hello @dealnest!

Hope you are doing well.

So basically you are looking to have a volume discount on the products which have the same pricing? Is this correct?

iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell App

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
- To learn more visit www.identixweb.com

Derek_Morin
Shopify Expert
216 1 34

@dealnest You can make a volume discount with our app, on different products/collections, mix & match, like in this example. You can also add free shipping. 

jam_chan
Shopify Partner
894 23 173

What you're looking for is called tiered discounts. You can take a look at my app, BYOB. 

Here are the sample bundles:

Beanies Bundle (Tiers Demo) 

Beanies Bundle (Tiers Based on Discount Code)

BYOB - Build Your Own Bundles, SPO - SEO App to research keywords & edit social link preview

PageFly-Richard
Shopify Partner
4226 957 1603

Hi @dealnest

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. Welcome to Shopify Community!

Regarding this concern, you can check out these 2 Shopify bundles apps: Bundles Upsell by PickyStory, Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles. Especially, they are integrated  and working well with PageFly, which make it easier for us to set up via drag-and-drop system. 

Hope my answer will be helpful to you.

Best of luck! 

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

cronics
Shopify Partner
36 0 1

Hi @dealnest
The Quantity X app can offer discounts on items from different products. The app has a setting about that:

cronics_0-1700138582959.png

Quantity X is a volume discount app with an upsell funnel. Try for free https://bit.ly/Quantity-X