Which app lets customers customize text for products?

Memo777
Visitor
3 0 2

Hallo,

I still need an app for my site with which the customers can insert their text, for example, when it comes to a personalized chain.

Thanks for your answers

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3062

Hi @Memo777 

This is PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 90000 Shopify merchants, I would love to provide a solution to your question.

You can use Zepto - Product Personalizer app. You can check their example store

You can add one of 2 options for customers to add text in the Zepto app

• Text (Single-line)
  • Textarea (Multi-line)

Especially, PageFly integrates with Zepto, you can not only build a beautiful, high-converting store with PageFly but also use these apps to customize your products.

For better understanding, you can check my guide about the top 5 product option apps so you can compare them well. I show the pros, cons, pricing, and USPs of each app.

Let me know if you have any further questions. Like my answer, if you find it helpful.

PageFly.

Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 92 223

Hey, @Memo777

Tira here to help. 

Thanks @PageFly-Victor for your input, too. I have some insights I want to provide:

I think you could add options for customizations with these two options:

Option 1: Use a product option app on your product page to add a text field variant where customers could add customized text. I’ve listed some of these apps in a previous thread here: Adding 4 variants to a single product

Option 2: If you’re using a free theme from Shopify, then you can enable cart order notes on your cart page. This will let you collect any notes from your customers on the cart page, before check out. I typically recommend this option as it doesn’t require installing any apps, just a following a few steps in your theme editor. 

To enable cart order notes, you can follow these steps:

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Themes
  2. Find the theme that you want to edit, and then click Customize
  3. Click Theme settings
  4. Click Cart
  5. Look for Enable order notes or Enable cart notes
  6. If you can't find either of these options, then check your Cart page. 
  7. Check Enable order notes or Enable cart notes
  8. Click Save.

Check out these steps and learn more in our help doc here: Enable cart notes.

I would love to know if this is helpful!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.