Which shopify app these stores are using ?

waqar629
6 0 0

Hi , I want to know which app these stores are using for custom canvas uploading.
https://www.canvasfreaks.com/collections/custom-canvas-sets/products/custom-horizontal-canvas-set?va...

https://www.elephantstock.com/products/custom-canvas-photo-prints?variant=21511449149523

Or any app with same functionality ?
I have already consulted with Upload-lift and uploadey app and they don't provide this.
need your feedbacks , Thanks!

Replies 5 (5)

Dirk
Shopify Staff
2209 247 502

Hey, @waqar629 

I can't say for certain if these stores are using an app or have hired a developer for a custom solution. With that said, I'd be happy to provide you with an app stack that will allow you to accomplish the same features. You will want to use an app such as Infinite Options to give your products a variety of customization possibilities through drop-down menus, buttons, checkboxes, etc. From there, you will want to utilize an app to support image uploading. The same developers have created an app that integrates directly with Infinite Options, called Uploadery

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waqar629
6 0 0

Hi Dirk , thanks for your reply
But i have already used UPLOADERY app and it did not worked

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3050

Hi @waqar629,

Exactly the first store is using Infinite Options for custom products. You can use this Koala inspector Chrome extension to find out which apps that store is using.

The second store however is not a Shopify store, so maybe that's a custom feature made by their developer.

Hope you find this helpful,

Cheers from PageFly.

waqar629
6 0 0

@PageFly-Victor Thanks so much
First store is using only Infinite Options app to make all this functionality ?

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4167 244 733

Hello @waqar629, I hope you are doing well! You can check it with the help of Builtwith chrome extension. You have a detailed lookup about the store.

Thanks 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.