Wholesale app with custom form

Vik9
1 0 0

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a good wholesale app that can:

- show different prices to logged in wholesale users

- can have a custom registration form.

I tried to use Wholesale Gorilla but they were rather disappointing. I was told to use another form builder but there is no way to connect the new form with this app, and support wasn't helpful at all. So I am looking for another paid app with excellent support and the right set of features. Thanks

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1367 119 362

Sounds like Wholesale Pricing Discount should work for you, I've used a couple apps from those guys they have good wholesale solutions.

For a custom registration form, can edit your customer account template directly in your theme: https://shopify.dev/themes/architecture/templates/customers-register.

For this: I was told to use another form builder but there is no way to connect the new form with this app

I would first define what you mean by "connect the new form to the app".

Once you know what data you want to add to the customer object (what you see in Customers in your admin), for example a certain tag, or add something to their notes, etc, then you can see whether you can edit the theme code or if you need to build a custom app specifically for your store to edit data beyond what's available in the theme. If you need help from a developer for either functionality reach out to my team at speedboostr.com/contact, we edit themes and build apps.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes
Tim_Gist
Excursionist
49 0 4

Hi @Vik9  It sounds like you may be looking for a more wholesale specific solution. I would recommend Wholster in this case, which is an enterprise level B2B toolset available to all Shopify merchants. It includes the custom registration form that you have indicated requiring here.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to the team that made Wholster at support@gist-apps.com

0 Likes