Solved

Why am I getting a 500 server error with my Inspire Dropshipping App?

midnightsaleph
Tourist
3 0 2

Hello, I have installed Inspire Drop shipping App and got my application approved but when I tried to open the App and start loading ,It gives me 500 Server error. Could you please help me solve this issue. I also contacted with Inspire App Support and they said their App is working fine. What seems to be the problem? Request your support on this issue. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1652 167 262

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @midnightsaleph!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums. I’m happy to help. 

I've just accessed the Inspire Dropshipping App and was able to run it successfully. This was done via Google Chrome and can confirm it is working on a mobile device through Safari as well. Which browser have you attempted this on? Can you please ensure that the version of your browser is updated to the latest release? 

You can also try a few additional local troubleshooting steps here:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look. 
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.

If you have any other questions, feel free to follow up and let me know! Additionally, I'm always looking to help out merchants with ideas or feedback related to their stores. How far along the store set up process are you? Have you made your first sale yet? 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @midnightsaleph,

I'm Gina - Product Manager at flareAI. flareAI has helped Shopify stores generate $5+ million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

If it's helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

A 500 internal server error is a general problem with the server. This can be a temporary glitch.

You can follow the below steps to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Clear the cookies and cache of your browser and then reboot the browser and try.
2. Try a different web browser. For example: If you are currently using Google Chrome, login to your Shopify store using any other browser like Firefox and then try to access the app.
3. Try to login from an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues.
4. Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
5. Try to connect to some other internet connection. For example: Use network on a phone rather than wifi.

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing

View solution in original post

Replies 11 (11)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1652 167 262

Hi, @midnightsaleph!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums. I’m happy to help. 

I've just accessed the Inspire Dropshipping App and was able to run it successfully. This was done via Google Chrome and can confirm it is working on a mobile device through Safari as well. Which browser have you attempted this on? Can you please ensure that the version of your browser is updated to the latest release? 

You can also try a few additional local troubleshooting steps here:

• Clear your cache and cookies on your browser. After this, completely reboot the browser.
  • Try a different web browser to rule out any browser issues. 
  • When using incognito, if you are still experiencing a display issue, confirm you have disabled browser extensions as these can change how the pages look. 
  • Try another internet connection (switching to a cellular network on a phone rather than wifi, for example)
  • Ensure you do not have any firewalls or pop up blockers enabled on the device as these can interfere.

If you have any other questions, feel free to follow up and let me know! Additionally, I'm always looking to help out merchants with ideas or feedback related to their stores. How far along the store set up process are you? Have you made your first sale yet? 

midnightsaleph
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you @Mac 

I have tried several times and done all that steps but still I got this ERROR once I click the APP. I tried with different WIFI connections still this issue remains. Thank you for your help.

Mac
Shopify Staff
1652 167 262

Hi, @midnightsaleph!

Thank you for following up.

Since you marked my previous response as a solution, are you able to confirm if the troubleshooting steps helped you gain access to the app? Doing so will help others who may discover this topic. 

If you are still running into issues, please let me know more about your browser (extensions and version), device, etc. This way, I can take a closer look to see if I can replicate the issue. 

Talk soon! 

Sam541
Visitor
1 0 0

I tried everything recommended and I'm still getting the 500 error. what should I do?

ahmadshakeel106
Visitor
1 0 0

Please fix my 500 server error.

Screenshot 2023-10-28 at 7.18.35 PM.png

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @midnightsaleph,

I'm Gina - Product Manager at flareAI. flareAI has helped Shopify stores generate $5+ million in sales from Google Search, on autopilot.

If it's helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

A 500 internal server error is a general problem with the server. This can be a temporary glitch.

You can follow the below steps to troubleshoot the issue.

1. Clear the cookies and cache of your browser and then reboot the browser and try.
2. Try a different web browser. For example: If you are currently using Google Chrome, login to your Shopify store using any other browser like Firefox and then try to access the app.
3. Try to login from an incognito window or private browsing window to rule out any browser issues.
4. Try another device, such as another computer or mobile phone.
5. Try to connect to some other internet connection. For example: Use network on a phone rather than wifi.

If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.

Gina
flareAI

flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing
midnightsaleph
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you @flareAI 

I have tried several times and done all that steps but still I got this ERROR once I click the APP. I tried with different WIFI connections still this issue remains. Thank you for your help.

StarForgeTCG
Visitor
1 0 0

I have tried 4 different browsers, i have tried 2 different computers, my tablet, and my phone, i have clewred cookies and caches, and still get error code 500 every time

Mac
Shopify Staff
1652 167 262

Hi, @StarForgeTCG!

Thank you for joining this thread. 

I understand that you are experiencing an issue when trying to access the Inspire Dropshipping App. Since you tried all of the local troubleshooting steps, I suggest reaching out directly to the developers regarding this. By doing so, they will be able to continue troubleshooting this error with you. When you view the app listing, you will need to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Send a message. You will also want to ensure that you are logged in when doing so. 

If you have any other questions, feel free to follow up and let me know!

ziauk-store
Visitor
1 0 0

Please fix my 500 server error.Screenshot 2023-10-05 080750.png 

Mac
Shopify Staff
1652 167 262

Hi, @ziauk-store!
Thanks for reaching out in our Community Forums and for sharing your concern, I’d be happy to help.

I understand that you are experiencing an error when trying to access your admin. This was a minor incident that we had and has now been resolved. You can try accessing the page through a different browser or device to refresh your connection.

If you're still having issues, we’ll need to access your account in order to gather more information. We’d be happy to continue assisting you through our Help Center. In order to access our live support, you can ask the Virtual Shopify Assistant to contact support. From there, it'll guide you with your next steps on how to connect with a team member.

Thanks for your understanding!