Solved

Why is Shopify asking to remove pricing from app listing?

JasonLee
Shopify Partner
11 1 2

I received an email from Shopify during app review

didn't understand what this meant: "Remove pricing information from the undesignated areas of your app listing".

and I sent an email response but received a similar reply without giving a reason.

I've current set a price in the Shopify App Store, and when I press the Upgrade Plan button inside my app page, a modal pops up that shows a list of memberships and allows me to upgrade.

1. email issue content

JasonLee_0-1709684007106.png

2. problem screenshot

JasonLee_1-1709684219520.png

Accepted Solution (1)
JasonLee
Shopify Partner
11 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Your solution is a good idea. But the way to solve this is to delete only the membership price image of my app in the shopify app store.

thanks

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7538 1454 1452

Hi @JasonLee 

You must try to create a pricing page instead of popup. 

- Helpful? Like or Accept solution! - Buy me a coffee
- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.
- Lookfy app: Easy and fast to create Photo Gallery, Lookbook, Shop The Look
- Enjoy 1 month of Shopify for $1. Sign up now

JasonLee
Shopify Partner
11 1 2

“Remove pricing information from the undesignated areas of your app listing” Then, this sentence refers to a pop-up. Is that right?

thanks!

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7538 1454 1452

Yes, correct. You must add pricing page instead of make it open in modal on every page.

- Ryviu - Product Reviews app, collect product reviews, import reviews from AliExpress, Amazon, Etsy, Shopee and Walmart and CSV.

JasonLee
Shopify Partner
11 1 2

I sent a request to the Shopify app reviewer to confirm that the information you provided is correct.

I guess that's probably correct, I'll press "Accept as Solution" when I'm done. thanks.

Dan-From-Ryviu
Shopify Partner
7538 1454 1452

Very welcome

JasonLee
Shopify Partner
11 1 2

This is an accepted solution.

Your solution is a good idea. But the way to solve this is to delete only the membership price image of my app in the shopify app store.

thanks